Expo Spotlights Millennial Entrepreneurs – with a Reality Show Spin
Entrepreneurs are the new stars of the 21st Century and are front and center at America’s Startup Live Expo at Barker Hanger in Santa Monica from Friday, May 30 to Sunday, June 1, 2014!
Now is the time to bridge the gap between Silicon Beach and Hollywood. Americaʼs Startup Live! is putting together celebrities, a reality show, and entrepreneurs all under one roof ! Inspirational entrepreneurs and over 150 vendors of various products and services from tech to fashion with speakers from the venture capital space, startup founders and ceoʼs plus in the social media space.
The weekend festivities will begin with an EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW PARTY May 30 from 6 – 9 pm where the Sponsors, Press, Celebrities, and Celebrity Entrepreneurs will be able to mingle over hors dʼoeuvres and champagne!
Featured Speakers on Saturday, May 31 (at press time):
- Michael E. Napoliello – Radar Pictures, Partner
- Christopher Miglino – Social Reality, CEO
- Ben Cooke and Molly Reynolds – Lucid Public Relations, CEO & Director of Business Development
- Ash Kumra – Dream it Alive, Founder, Tech Coast Venture Network
- Adam Swart – Crowds on Demand, Founder
- Matt Baca – Entertainer | Educator
- Debra Eckerling – Guided Goals, Founder | Social Media Examiner, Editor
It’s All About Venice!