The New Year is here and 1st Fridays on Abbot Kinney is kicking off tonight:
January 2, 2015!
It’s a new year and things have changed – so here’s a quick guide to the changes for the Abbot Kinney First Fridays event in Venice, plus a few deets for newcomers! (pop quiz later!)
- First Fridays is EVERY First Friday of the Month!
- First Fridays starts around 5pm – 10pm
- Food Trucks start parking at 4:30pm & are usually setup by 5pm (varies by truck)
- First Fridays is on Abbot Kinney Blvd in Venice, from Venice Blvd to Westminster
- It also includes shops & venues on side streets such as California, Milwood & San Juan, plus Electric Ave (behind Abbot Kinney)
- Many of the shops are open & have special sales and/or entertainment; restaurants & bars are open, many have happy hours & food specials
- Find out which food trucks will be at 1st Fridays on our AKFF Twitter Feed
- Share info on food trucks during 1st Fridays on on our AKFF Twitter Feed
- Share your photos from First Fridays on our AKFF Facebook Page
- Food trucks are now limited to a max of 17 trucks per City of Los Angeles (as of Nov 2014)
Be a star and get on the Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog!
Do you love shopping and eating at restaurants on Abbot Kinney and want to write about it? The Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog is accepting submissions now for Guest Bloggers!
Get in touch with the AKFF Editor today for deets >
(please put “Guest Blogger” in subject and send links to your writing samples – thanks! Janet, Editor)